RE: Big Sur Looping Festival 2000, Oct.1,2:00pm@Henry Miller Library

** sounds cool. i can't be there Playing that eve in l.a.), but i do want
tel people that the henry miller library is a wonderful place to play and
listen to music (i did so back in may at the big sur experimental music
fest). nothing like looking up at trees that are several hundred feet tall
while playing.

have fun.

stig

3 looping artists,The Listen House Project(Peter Coates),Loop.pooL(Rick
Walker) and Totally Looped(Gary Regina)will each be doing 3/45minute sets
starting at 2pm,Oct. 1 @The Henry Miller Library in Big
Sur,California,outside under the Redwood trees.Each will have their own
cd's

for sale.This will be the first of many festivals planned for the Northern
Calif.area.I (gary regina) would love to get people outside this area to
open
shows here and I'd love to go to your area and open shows there.I think we
can really get this music off the ground.Please e-mail me
@garyregina@hotmail.com if this sounds interesting!Thanks,and please check
out this show,it's going to be great!!!Gary