Re: the use of Loop.pooL

Rick Walker wrote:

> Dear David  (and in the last 15 minutes.........Matthew),
>     My name is Rick Walker.   I am a solo looping/abstract electronica
> artist who has been performing for the last five years using the moniker
> Loop.pooL in Northern California....

hey rick

just so ya don't feel too bad, there's not one, not two, but three
companies with the name treehouse (the design studio i share with my wife)
not just in the state of california, but right here on the west side of
lost angeles...we thought it was kinda original back in 1994; tho i think
we've been here the longest, i gotta say i'm losing no sleep over it.

lance g.

ps if we decide to change the name, you'll be the first person i call for
input :-)