Re: splattercell::OAH

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Trenkel" <improv@peak.org>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: splattercell::OAH

> Sounds like a great idea! We could splatter them cells but good!
>
>  Unfortunately, I'm stuck in Antacidland (mac). Can Acidulated .wav's be
> imported into, say, Logic Audio? I'll look into this later.

Dave

Saw an ad in Keyboard that Bitheadz has their new Phrazer program, which is
the 'long awaited' Acid functionality for the Mac. One of the features is
that it will import Acid loops.

Are those .wav files on the Splat* CD? Yeah Logic will import those, if the
Mac will read the format of the CD?

Neil