Re: Noises through pickups

      This may not be what you're looking for, but I've found that a
recording walkman (the kind with the little speaker in it), set to record
and held over the pickups, produces a wonderful squealy feedback which you
can manipulate a bit depending on placement- and putting it in "pause"
changes the feedback as well. Plus you get some strange stuff recorded on
the cassette that's in there!

        Kevin