AW:Pre-determined Aleatory

 Hi,

 Hmmmmm...?! Eventhough I use looping only in lifeperformances,I decided
 to record some of this pieces-during a live-event,to release it later
 on CD.I am already busy to find a collection of this pieces(segments),
 wich should appear on the CD.So please be patient....

 My opinion is,that music should happen in present time.A record event
 is not able to transport the spirit and the mood of this event.It will
 be only a kind of nostalgia or flashback,but the real music is lost.
 It will mean at least,that I bootleg myself.

 Nevertheless I will jump over my own shadow and will "bootleg" the
 music.
 I trace it more as "Etude/Exercise/Example" for others interested in the
 topic of Looping.
 So this CD will come also with a Infomaterial for each track,wich
 describes the settings of my gear,used harmonic system and rhythmical
 arrangment within the Loops.

 With pre-determied aleatory/improvisation I try to express the
 following.It is like to buy a house.Pre-determined is the building
 for itself.The pure architecture.This is predetermined by the setting
 of my equipment.
 The Live event starts then,when I move to this house.Decide what wall-
 papers will be inside,what furniture and so on.
 So I am able to use the same raw house-same settings-for a totally
 different innerarchitecture-depending on the moment of decision and
 improvisation.This Midi-Controller-Loops add now the aleatory
 context to the piece/segment-because I never know,how the actual
 appearing sound will really be.I only have an idea of the possible
 quality of sound.

 Ouch,to much philosophy/theory ! Sorry !

 Anyway,happy looping !

 Marty

(MP3 could be also an idea,I still have not thought over this
possibility)