Re: Help with me Loops!

Hi,

the easiest thing IMO is that you use Soundforge Acid. Throw all the loops
there, set the tempo and export files. It'll automatically do timestretch.
Perhaps you could just stick to Acid if you're working only with loops. I
know that Acid has some midi features, but I can't help you with that 'cos
I've never used them.

Greetings,

gregor