Fruity Loops 2.7

I was wondering if anyone else out there has been using fruity loops?
It is a GREAT!! software based sequencer that has loads of onboard effects
as well as compatibility with direct x plugging.  You can load your own
samples
into the sequencer or use some of the preset sounds that come with the
software.
There is oscillators, LFO settings for the volume, cutoff, resonance ect,
comes with
on board synths, it can mimic the 303's found on rebirth.  I have been
using
Fruity Loops
for about a 6 months now, and could not consider making electronic loop
based music without
it.  I generally use it for about 60% of my production and then import the
Mix down into Cakewalk
for finishing touches. I import most of my synth loops directly into Fruity
Loops from a Roland
JP 8000.  I cant say enough about Fruity Loops at this time.  It works very
well with ACID.
Infact it even saves the loops ACIDIZED.  I am currently working on a new
CD
(electronica stuff)
that will be up on mp3.com soon.  I'll send the link when I get some tunes
up.  If you want to check
out some of my other more traditional real time ambient work

carson@belyeapower.com
Belyea Co., Inc.
Tel: (610) 515-8775
Fax: (610) 258-1230