A HALLOWEEN
JOURNEY
TO THE KINKIEST…
WETTEST
PIECE OF A
PUMPKIN PATCH
YOU WILL EVER
TASTE.

* Not for the squeamish or prudish …Full Frontal AKASH :) *
(There is no alcohol served @ the shubin theatre
so we can legitimately and comfortably get away
with a lot more than what we usually try to sneak
in at Philly Bars/Niteclubs)

& as usual, AKASH is always looking for
an audience with "potential",

This time AKASH invites you to join them
w/ their Special Guests: Fantasy Burlesque 2000
& Dancing Mermaids ( plus other surprise guests )
as the ultimate battle for all that is freaky and feels
good is waged @ the Shubin Theatre,
located between
South & Bainbridge opposite
4th and 5th.

Show Dates & Times : Thursday Oct. 26th  performing 2 shows;
Early show is @7pm & late show is @9pm,
Friday, Oct. 27th  performing 2 shows;
early show is 7pm & late show is 9pm.
PLEASE NOTE: Doors Will Open @ 5:30pm
for PreShow
Ambient - Soundscapes - Space Music
Performed by John Price-elect. guitar, synths & Maj. Kernel E.S.Q.-elect
guitar, synths
( *The Maj. Kernel ESQ will only play on the 26th *)
on each night of performances;
Full Fledged Performances
will officially begin @ 7pm & 9pm each night,
Tickets: $10 at The Door - VERY Limited Seating

We Hope to see everyone who can make it out upfront & centre at the shubin
theatre next week... & Happy Halloween !

Warm Regards,
AKASH
"Remember To Always Kill Your Expectations"
akashmusic@aol.com
215.592.9963 TO LEAVE AN AKASHICPHONE MESSAGE
www.akashmusic.com