Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V00 #351

I'm going to recommend the Roland VG-8 or VG-88. They are the warmest
sounding digital processors on the market and can produce a huge range of
sounds. You may find the need for a GK pickup restricting (it is a little)
but the VG-88 can be used with a regular pickup (you don't get the pickup
modelling or 6 way pitch shift).
They are worth checking out but be warned, the presets do not do it
justice.

Martin Shellard