Re: OT rant from hell (was: AirFX)

Last night in a dream, I was at a kind of hilly resort/rest farm, where
each
person was learning to relax or something, but the director of sorts - an
older British lady - would pick out someone to meet, or something to do,
for
each person there, that would top off their day in a great way.  For me, I
was introduced to Bishop Tutu, who had the high-contrast appearance of a
television signal for some reason, from the moment he took my hand.  I
didn't know what to say, as has been my tendency in the presence of such
folks, and he saw this, and then started by asking me, "How do you find
peace?"

I answered him while thinking in the dream that it was a bit like an Abbott
& Costello routine, "How DO you find peace?"

And he then said,

"Find Peace in the World.
If you cannot find Peace in the World, MAKE Peace WITH the World.
If you cannot make Peace with the World, find Peace inside yourself.
If you cannot find Peace in yourself, MAKE Peace with yourself."

Stephen Goodman
http://www.earthlight.net/Studios * The free Loop of the Week!
http://www.mp3.com/StephenGoodman * New MP3 Releases!