Re: DL4 question (+ Halloween Looping)

I had my DL4 set up 1/2 speed last night, in my van in the driveway...
for a Halloween sound addition to the lit pumpkins nearby.  After the
groups of costumed kids decided what candy to snatch, I invited them to
speak into the microphone to get on the loop.  In addition to my effects
by playing with the Repeats and Delay knobs, their young voices made for
a sound that was "custom spooky" to Trick or Treaters' ears!

...as long as I was going to answer that doorbell, it gave me something
fun to do, sharing my "musical" toy!

||:  David  :||