Re: Repeater availability and price

>I know that some folks have gotten on "waiting lists" for the Repeater.

www.novamusik.com $599 + $16 (UPS ground) ships Nov 16th (from them)

I called and pre-ordered one electrix repeater.  Their word is that
Electrix
is due to ship stock to them on Nov 12th, to arrive Nov 16th.  They will
fill all pre-orders at that time.  They need your credit card, but won't
charge anything until they ship you a unit.  7 day no questions return
policy too.
bye-
jon