Re: EDP playback volume decreasing bug

Hi Manfred-

That is a known issue and can easily be repaired by Gibson. there was a
problem with tolerances from a particular part vendor that caused this on
some units, and the fact that it was sporadic made it hard to catch in
production testing. They have the problem nailed now. Getting that part
replaced fixes it.

They can do it for you in the UK, at the trace elliot factory where the
Echoplex is made. I don't know if that is still a problem for you to ship
there. You can contact them at info@trace-elliot.com. Maybe they can just
send you the part if you think you can do it yourself.

Or you can contact Shane Radtke <shane.radtke@gibson.com>, who runs the
service center in the US. He's a good guy and very helpful.

kim