Re: OT: Klein wood, chambers

In a message dated 11/04/2000 8:55:47 AM Central Standard Time,
martins@pwdu.demon.co.uk writes:

My chances of finding a TT available
for demo are pretty slim.

Martin:

If you were thinking of buying a Klein (which is where this thread started),
you might call Lorenzo at Klein and ask if he can send you one of his demo
models.  Three years ago, he sent me one: it was blue, and had the old
composite neck rather than the current rosewood, but it did have a TT, and it
was fun to play... this required my making a deposit, but, hey, who would
send a nice guitar like that to someone without one?

I even took it out on a gig on the night of its arrival here... it drew some
funny looks...

Once I played it, I was hooked... and the guitar you actually can buy is so
superior to the demo...

kevin