Re: Repeater ship date

I've found it pretty easy to attach the line lumps to the inside wall of
the rack, especially behind a unit that isn't very deep, like all of the
Electrix stuff. If you've got a power conditioner or a powerstrip in the
rack, at least the line lump doesn't cover up two or three spaces the way a
wall wart would.

An easy way to keep the lump in place is to staple a piece of nylon strap
to the inside of the rack, with a little strategically-placed Velcro...

-t