Harness 2 loop setup

what tube amp and what power amp at the end of your chain?...sounds like a
great set-up
for loopin to me...stanner(also where you giggin @?)
----------
one of the setups I use that I love is this:

charvellle / warmouth / paf neck/ emg bridge/ compresser/ fz-2 /voodoo 1/
carvin nomad/
ah harness II / ashley mono para./ intellifex xl / dl 4 / volume/ board/
aux 1 send L > vortex 1 > aux 2 send R vortex 2 / vol./
back to board/ volocity 120 byamped for mids adcom 555II for highs / vmps
2a's / for home use and for live just the volocity and two 12'' cabs.

At the moment not giging, last gig was with Miko Biffle doing the j.z.
cobra. Other then that working on a cd with Kev Delgadio drums and Richard
Rhodes guitar, I'm based in santa cruz ca.

-ts