gig

Gig announcement!

This one features the telephone.  All performers will have cell phones to
communicate with each other and audience members.  Care to call and
contribute to a loop?  Drop me a message and I'll give you the phone
number.
Participation limited to five callers.
===============================
"It's for You"

an evening of devious invention and surprise at the

Wells Community Cultural Center
638 North Street, Lafayette, Indiana, USA
7:30 PM  Sunday  November 19, 2000
Doors open at 7:00

Audience members are encouraged to bring their cell phones and/or pagers.
Admission $5 in advance and $6 at the door.

Tickets will be available at Von's Records and the Wells Community Cultural
Center  starting November 1, 2000.
See also www.transsonicmusic.com for more details.

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com