Re: gig

Don't think i've got the time to participate, but if any folks want
to push audio over the phone lines with a certain degree of fidelity,
check out:

http://www.negativland.com/teletext2.html

those wacky boys from negativland have instructions here on how to
push hi-fi mono signals over the phones using just a few pieces
available at your local Radio Shack...

rich