Re: myers/arcane device site

Thanks to all who responded with such enthusiasm to my pulsewidth.com site.
To answer a few of questions which came up:

1. Presently I use a feedback setup consisting of four Korg Kaoss pads and
the expected feedback matrix mixer, with a little help from an ER-1 rhythm
synthesizer.  This is rare in that I've hardly ever used 'foreign' input.
little crazy trying to 'play' four pads at once, but with all the possible
variation I'm getting wild stuff fer sure.  I don't go into this on the
site, but may in the future.  Gotta keep *something* for the
imagination....

2. I do have a schematic of a feedback mixer (jpeg) which I can email on
request.

3. I migt do a CDR of 'Engines of Myth' if a lot of people asked for it, or
I found myself with a lot of time, or something.  My original tapes are
Beta
HiFi!  Anyone know a repair place in NYC that does Beta?  My player sits in
the corner with an old Monty Python tape jammed in it....

DLM