ER-1 into Feedback Matrix

David Myers wrote:

>1. Presently I use a feedback setup consisting of four Korg Kaoss pads and
>the expected feedback matrix mixer, with a little help from an ER-1 rhythm
>synthesizer.  This is rare in that I've hardly ever used 'foreign' input.
>little crazy trying to 'play' four pads at once, but with all the possible
>variation I'm getting wild stuff fer sure.  I don't go into this on the
>site, but may in the future.  Gotta keep *something* for the
>imagination....

David-

You've probably already thought of this (being the "Feedback King"), but it
might work very well to feed the ER-1's two "audio in" patterns with sends
from the feedback matrix, then fed back into the matrix on their own
channels.

You'd get all the rythmmic possibilities, and have the delay and ring mod
effects as a bonus...

Best-

Mark