Eventide programming list? (was Re: Vortex - midi mods ?)

>Yes Dennis, I did many rebuild of my "old" Vortex into DSP4000 AND
>Orville...some of them work fine some don't. I think that those diagrams
>in
>the Vortex manual are pretty general layouts, not very specific and
>explanatory of what really happens into the little dsp.
>Maybe we can swap some Orville programs if you use the PC editor Vsig.

I'd like to start egroups lists for Eventide programmers and users, but
don't know if there are enough people to make it worthwhile.  What
sayest thou?  Other than here and rec.audio.pro where would you announce
it?

If you want to reply to me only, do so at rpeck@rpeck.com.

"The noose tightens so slowly you never realize you're dead." - rpeck