Re: Echoplex on e-bay/Tutorial

>>Oh my god, when did you discover this learning disability?
>
>learning disability?  jeez...since when was the Echoplex Digital Pro
>considered an easy processor to learn?

Since the beginning :-). I sold the LOOP delay with only a footswitch
for Record and Overdub and with those two its as easier as any other
loop device.
Then you can start introducing other switches and by trying, you find
out what they do, no? And then yes, the cross functions may do
unexpected things...
Shure, it gets complicated when you start changing parameters, using
sync, brothering... but thats because the other units dont offer
those options.

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org