Re: Line 6 repair issues

Actually just the opposite.  I sent an email from their automated
FAQ/repair on line and had a response within a day.  After I sent the
serial number and all of that back to them I received a phone call from
them with my RA# and the location to send it to.  No problems at all.

Try going through the On-line support section at www.line6.com.  This
seems to be how they're handling things these days.

Kevin