Hello Fellow Loopers ...

If any of you are in Austin Texas over this next weekend I will be
performing my Looping Extravaganza show opening up for Tim Reynolds (Dave
Mathew's super groovy guitarist) Friday December the 8th.

I loop my vocals and guitar through my Boomerang with much lush layering of
sounds / effects galore! Ala Bobby McFerrin meets King Crimson ...

The show is at Lucy's Retired Surfers Bar located downtown on 6th Street. I
go on at 8:30 and Tim goes on at 11:00pm. Tickets are 13.00 at the door.
This show will sell out early. If you email me directly I will get you in
the show for free.

Just a FYI heads up.

Peace and health to you all,
Jimmy George