To kim flint RE:Repeater update

Hello,
Could Someone explain what the repater dos enot do that the echoplex dose
do? From the alpha manual the repeater seems to be able to do loop copy
and
multiply plus longer loop time, better loop storage, stereo looping and
pitch shifing(probably better customer support and reliability if electrix
treats it like its other products). I have two edp's(one if you dont count
the one that shane radke has had for 6 months with out calling me back
once!but that is another story) I and I loved them but I feel that a
repeater is a way more versatile music machine. Please correct me if I
have
interpreted some thing wrong oor or have missed something.
Thanks,
Jeremiah
Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com