Re: The Curse of Knob-Twiddling

well, U2 used the guys from EBN to do video for their Zoo TV tour, and
Madonna
seems to think that being naked with lot's of dancers works well.  No one
from
EBN has returned my calls, I got thrown in jail once for acting like
Madonna,
and I don't know any men or women that will be my solid gold dancers.

Try making weird faces.  In his first Guitar Player article, Steve Vai
wrote all
about the importance of good guitar faces.

Remember, tomato is really hard to get off of gear.

Mark