Re: Women in live looping and Producing Live Solo Looping Shows

Rick,

I am quite an unconventional looper. My name is Keith M. Kelley. I'm a
poet
from Chicago. I've pasted my short bio below. I would love to do some
shows
out your way. I will be snail mailing you a CD on Monday. Peace.

Artist's Bio:
Keith M. Kelley  is a poet, musician and audio artist. He has added the
rhyme, reason and raw edge of the spoken word to the programming needs of:
coffee houses, nightclubs, theaters, festivals, schools and national
television and radio commercials. Keith is an exciting, engaging and
natural
performer with the ability to inspire audience members with a written line
or
an adlibbed phrase. Kelley's work as the founder and Artistic Director of
his
spoken word band, The Funky Wordsmyths, has earned much critical acclaim
including: "Critic's Choice" in the Chicago Reader, "Best Poetry\Music
Performer" in New City, a Chicago Music Award nomination and a "thank-you"
in
the credits of the feature film "love jones". His poetic sense of humor
has
earned him the reputation of being one "funny man" who tells great stories
and always seems to find the metaphor in the current issues, trends and
attitudes of the day. Keith M. Kelley has proven for almost a decade from
New
York City to San Francisco that he is not only "another" performer of the
spoken word or music; he is truly an innovator of both!