Re: Please take me off the list

Chris, you are so polite!  Read the following from the LD website:

and body, and no sig files or anything else, to:

Loopers-Delight-request@loopers-delight.com

If you are on the digest version of Looper's Delight, send your unsubscribe
request to:

Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com

Don't send your unsubscribe message to the list, or people will make fun of
you and you will feel like a dork.

Now, I see from your message that you have a sig file, or maybe it's added
automatically by Yahoo.  So you'll have to fix that, or bribe Kim.

Good luck and thanks for visiting with us!

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com