Re: Loops & Feedback

I suppose I wasn't clear.  In reversing the patching, reverse all of it,
putting the RM behind the delay.  Dry signal as carrier, delay as
modulated.  I guess that really only gets you a modulated delay signal, but
it is modulated by its former self, hence helping to rule the universe,
which was the stated objective.

                    SoundFNR@aol.

                    com                  To:
Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
                                         cc:

                    12/12/00             Subject:     Re: Loops & Feedback

                    12:00 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    Loopers-Delig

                    ht

> Why not reverse your patching?  Let the original signal be the carrier
and
>  the delay signal be the one modulated.  Add some dry direct signal to
the
>  output.  I wish I had a RM to try this with...
This wouldn't work either though
............Think about it.
Andy Butler
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/soundfnr/vortex.htm">Lexicon Vortex