RE: A CALL TO CREATE LIVE GRASSROOTS LOOPING FESTIVALS

Hi Jimmy...

If the timing was right I'd love to schedule a vacation down in Austin if
we build some momentum on this. I've never been there and often wanted to
visit.

I know Rick Walker has been very active in the Santa Cruz area and enjoyed
playing at one of his shindigs. I'm also planning my own sporadic future
gigs there as well. We'll certainly be able to host something in Santa
Cruz... Rick? Any specific plans in place? I'd love to begin planning
something for spring/summer. Broadway Playhouse or Loudon Nelson Theater
would both be cool places to host an event. It might be nice to have it
before UCSC spring session is over to attract the college types.

Best,
-Miko