RE: Welcome back - Looping in austin this sunday ...

I kind-of directed the drive-with thing to Jim Palmer, who mentioned
driving from Dallas.  Unfortunately, I will not be in Austin this Sunday,
but good luck with the gig and many happy returns to you (ha!  a little
looper-pun.  "returns"?  get it?  hello...is this thing on?).

                    Jimmy George

                    <jimmy@loadha        To:
"'Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com'"
                    ndler.com>
<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
                                         cc:

                    12/14/00             Subject:     RE: Welcome back -
Looping in austin
                    03:49 PM             this sunday ...

                    Please

                    respond to

                    Loopers-Delig

                    ht

aye! ah  i live in austin but we can take a scenic stroll if need be. i'll
be looping at the hideout theatre, downtown congress ave. on sunday dec the
17th from 7 to 9 for looping madness fyi.

peace
jimmy george