Re: Tape Looping/Teac2340

> Andy-
>   So basically it would be easier, and less riskier to cue with a Teac
>  3340 than with a 2340? I would have to re-arrange the path of the tape
>  every time I switched between play and cue?
Huh, did I say that?
I have a 3340, its difficult to cue (as described).
the 2240 is the same machine with smaller reals.
Dennis Leas said his 3340 had a dedicated cueing function, which
is what you want. Maybe they brought out two different models.
Maybe Dennis had the 3440 (Dennis?).

If you can, go for a Revox. Some of them have a built in edit block
..............and varispeed .

andy butler