Re: what is your favorite hardaware sequencer?????????

Here's an alternative solution:

The Macintosh SE-30.  With some inexpensive shareware midi sequencing
software
and a serial to midi converter, you can do a lot with one of these.  The
great
thing is that they're practically free.  (Some one gave me mine, but I've
seen
them go for $5-10 dollars) For MIDI apps, you really don't need anymore,
and
they look great on stage.  Very Kraftwerk.

Mark