Updates to my MP3.com page

Hi there folks,

The last time I wrote and mentioned this topic to any of you I was just
testing to see if the one MP3 I had up on MP3.com really worked or not. A
buddy of mine put it up for me (and I was thrilled, thank you Jeff
Kaiser).
But I didn't know for myself how well it worked (or not) because my own
home
computer was so slow I couldn't stream or download any of it myself. I
could
log on and see my silly picture (oh boy) but I couldn't actually hear a
thing. However, it did seem to work pretty well for a good many of you and
thank you for your kind replies in letting me know even if you thought the
music rather strange.

Now armed with a faster computer and relatively high-speed access to the
net
I have assumed control of my MP3.com page myself and have put up even more
sonic nonsense to embarrass my friends and family with. There are now a
total
of 11 tracks (nearly an hou's worht of music) up there at:
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/138/ted_killian.html

Most of this stuff will still be unlistenable to some of you for technical
reasons (some pieces are kinda longish and would take a long time to
download). But online "streaming" is available if you have RealPlayer at
high- and low-res levels. Others of you will still find this stuff
unlistenable for other reasons... aesthetic ones no doubt. Sorry, I can't
help that. But you might give it a try anyway and let me know what you
think.
I'm not terribly thin skinned and would appreciate the constructive
feedback.

As a sort of "listening guide" I thought some of you might appreciate
having
me categorize these pieces into levels of listening difficulty (to borrow
term from Laurie Anderson) to aid in choosing what to bother listening to.

Easy listening: none available at this time (but you never know)

Mildly strange: Hubble*; Laugh Cry; Nocturne; Prayer; Reverse Logic

Pretty Strange: Relentless; Flux Eterna; God's Sock Puppet; Still Waiting

Very Strange Indeed: Bird Headed Dwarf; Float

* This was the "untitled" track that Jeff originally put up for me.

Well, have fun folks. Again, let me know if these work and what you think
of
them (even a good "rant" could contain useful feedback). It may be nearly
2001 and I may not be showing any signs of "growing up" any time soon
but...

Have a happy new year anyway!

Ted Killian