Re: Roland Echo Tapes

> I think the point is that you don't need BLANK tapes.  You can erase
>them. I
> would assume--just like any other magnetic media--that a good swipe next
> your cabinet's speakers would do the trick.  Or just record silence over
> them.  I have no experience, but I would bet this to be the case.

Oh Yes,  I didn't make that clear. You don't need blank tapes at all.

As  a matter of fact you don't even need to record over the tapes as they
exist
since you'll be recording over them with the recording heads of the Space
echo.
Of course If you want to be minty clean and have no buried sounds wiping
them
with a good bulk eraser would also help but in reality you can use
prerecorded
8track tapes out of their case just fine.

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
 info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.