Studio FX Mailing List

Hi all;

A mailing list has been started which is dedicated to the discussion of
Studio FX boxes.

This is the list owner's description of the list:

    This list will be used to discuss and archive messages about such
    topics as:

      -quality of effects units (is this lexicon better than that
        tc electronics?),

      -questions about hooking them up, (does a korg A1 send out
        48khz or 44.1khz? )

      -tips and tricks for using them creatively (im using the filter
        module on my virus for my nordlead sounds),

      -using plugins on DAW's (is the Cakewalk Tape simulator better
        than the Cubase VST Karlette?)

      -stand alone processors (im using a joe meek voice channel, how
        do i de-ess?)

      -pre-amps, guitar stomp boxes, eqs, compressors,  limiters,
        crap-gear, high-end gear, etc,

      -units that you have for sale.. please include price/location (For
        sale: boss g5000, asking $100)

      -questions/comments about "getting a sound" (How does trent
        reznor process his guitars?)

      NOT APPROPRIATE FOR THIS LIST: Spam, personal attacks, flames,
      etc. I will ban anyone who posts such things after 1 warning.

Jump on and babble by heading here:

    http://www.egroups.com/group/studio_fx

or, drop an email:

    to:  studio_fx-subscribe@egroups.com