Re: Battery Powered. (was Re: bad boy/correction)

The crate Taxis, imho are poop compared to the tried and true MaxiMouse.
I'm not sure they're even made anymore, but every street performer I've
seen in Boston who sounded at all good was using either a MaxiMouse or two
(relatively cheap) or a Fender Passport (relatively expensive, and
pretentious looking for a street performer)

-><-