Re: Battery Powered suggestions [busking loops]

>Have you busked before using loops?
>How's it gone down with the punters?
>Anyone else with busking anecdotes?

I've done busking with an Ovation, DL-4 and Pignose Hog-20.  I don't know
how cognizant the typical listener was that I was looping, unless they were
watching really closely, but the performances went okay.  Most people
ignore
you, a few stop for a minute, some really dig it.  After I was done, one
person brought me some bread they were baking while I was playing.  I
haven't been able to do any busking in the last few months since the
weather
turned chilly, but I intend to start up again in a month or two.

Travis Hartnett