From: slavestate13 [mailto:slavestate13@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 2:22 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: new to the list

well hello everyone. Im new here and I have no idea what looping is but I have a very opened mind for music and I kinda have a sense of what it is. Im just trying to grasp exactly what it is. Is it just a constant loop of sound and then you just keep adding different things to it? Sorry if I sound dumb but I'm just interested.