Re: next loop

Hello Kim (and others on the list)

Thanks so much for the response,  I appreciate your feedback.  I've only
had
the EDP for about a week now and already I am finding MOST of what I would
like to do is really easy and a lot of fun.  I'm trying to keep things
simple so I will probably stick with the EDP foot switch and wait for the
software revision.  So the idea for the revision would be to have the
NextLoop button always go the the NextLoop?  I'm totally new at this but
this would work well for what I was hoping to do...

For now, it's an awesome machine, and it's been amazingly fun to work with
it and I'm really looking forward to using it more.

Thanks again for your response,

Tom

>From: Kim Flint <kflint@loopers-delight.com>
>To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>Subject: Re: next loop
>Date: Sun, Jan 14, 2001, 7:33 PM
>

>>My question is......the way the manual states it, IS working for me.
>When I
>>start recording in a loop, and hit NextLoop, it terminates the
>recording.
 I would