DL4 before or after POD?

I'm new to the list, and I've tried to find the answer here and cannot.
I'm
interested in buying a DL4 if I can play run my stereo guitar (Parker Fly)
through my POD *before* the DL4 (then both outputs to two PA channels).
That way, I can keep the summed mono output when looping going straight to
the PA rather than through the POD.  Can I do this, or will I lose features
of the DL4 or POD by utilizing this order?  Thanks for any help!
Ted Cabal