Re: Responding to "gig spam"

Hi Everyone,

MHO - Just be honest.  If you hate it, fine.  Love it, fine.  It's all an
opinion ... just an opinion.

Remember, Capitol Records didn't want to release The Beatles in the US
because they thought their music wouldn't sell to Americans.  Elvis had a
Very hard time getting played on "white" stations - sounded too "black."
Hendrix?  I heard bands covering Purple Haze long before Hendrix was being
played on "underground radio."

It's just an opinion.  Deal with it.

Michael