Re: FORGET REPEATER!!!

Sheesh... way to hit the subject in the face with a shovel.

Not all of us share this viewpoint. I'm still interested in getting one.
It seems to be exactly what I need at the price point I can deal with. I
need stereo, I need independent loop tracks, I need sick amounts of loop
time, and compactflash is a bonus. Nothing else can do that in one box,
except perhaps the orville, but I don't have hours to program another
device, and I don't have a house to take out a second mortgage on.

Unfortunately, I've lost some respect and trust in Electrix, as I'm sure
we all have, but the fact remains that the repeater is the answer to a lot
of my 'why can't they just implement so-and-so in hardware?' laments.

Damon, if you're still on the list, I'm sure you're carefully wording a
response to all this. I would suggest from a marketing standpoint reducing
the fanfare for this product on your website until a realistic release
date materializes. It just fuels disappointment when the inevitable delays
happen. (what pun!)

-><-