Re: Pod VS Johnson

These days, I use a GT 3 for my guitar sounds and fx, and I'm very happy
with it.  It goes straight into my mixer, along with my synths, and I can
send everything to my DL4, and then back again thru some fx to phatten up
the loops.
All this goes to my ten year old cheap European's amp and Ross speakers
with
15".  Everything sounds very good, but I'm planning to buy a new amp, and
smaller speakers.  Mainly for transportation reasons.
I do still use my Rivera amp too: no digital moddeling (I've tried POD and
Johnson too) can match that.   But for looping, the GT3 is an excellent
source.
You can see my gear at
http://www.geocities.com/forimul/index.html
Click on the Forimul logo, and from there you can go to my "Erogenous
Zone",
that's the spot between my synths and my amps:), and to my sounds page,
with
one loop featured piece.

live long and prosper

Jan