Re: Any More Info on New BOSS Looping pedal

Sound Mind (08:53 AM 01/25/01) wrote:

>I just got an email from Roland, and they tell me that the memory is
>intern, so no additional costs for memory cards....I got the price in
>belgian francs, in $ I guess it would be a little 400*$.
>They will be available in May.
>I'm getting one for sure.  OK , I'd like a Repeater too, but it costs
>three times at much.
>I love Boss, first the GT3, now this,...

See if you can get your hands (feet) on one first...

During the demo at NAMM, people were noting that the guitar player could
*not* do the demo standing up. There are quite a few functions that you
can't do from the pedals. Reverse is one, selecting a loop/phrase is
another...

This is a link to the Roland product page:

   http://209.144.99.11/PRODUCTS/MI/mi_namm_w01/rc20_b.htm

Mark