Re: EDP finally arrived (in Switzerland)

Hi Manfred,

> It depends.
> If what you say means the EDP finally received that "CE"-certification
> which is obligatory within the "European Community", then yes.

As you probably know, Echoplexi have generally been in very short supply
for
the last couple of years. What I meant by my comment was that I was
assuming
that Trace Elliott now have their production up to speed and can turn
around
orders as they come in (at least more-or-less).

> Anyway, IŽd be curious to hear at what price they sell the EDP in
> Switzerland because it might be an option for us to buy them there.

I'm not sure about the pricing yet -- I think it is somewhere around 2000
CHF. I would think they're slightly cheaper in Germany, but you may want to
find out from your Gibson rep.

Mark