Re: Line 6 DL4

I don't have my DL-4 in front of me but I'll try and remember the details.

1)  PLAY/STOP is a separate control that only comtrols playback, the RECORD
/OVERDUB will toggle, if you are in O/D and hit the record switch it drops
out of O/D without affecting playback.

2)  To re-enter O/D hit the record switch while the loop is running.

3)  When in play, hitting record puts the unit into O/D mode.

4)  You can start a new loop by hitting record when the loop is not playing
or selecting another model and reselecting loop.

Once you get your DL-4 I'm sure it will become clear, it is about as easy
as
a looper can get  to use and very musical too.
Don't forget you can set the unit to 1/2 speed before you record too and
reverse for O/D's. It's a great box.

Martin Shellard