RE: Using Repeater (was RE: Repeater NAMM Demo)

Mark,

I hope you are right, because this could be the easiest and best way for
my me to set tempo for my entire rig (looping, delays, pad washes,
arpeggios, etc.).  It would be nice if I could just tap my toe and watch
the tempo of an LED change to the correct beat!

Steve