Re: Sound Card question

M-Audio Delta 44 is $279.00 at the Digital Audio Works...

http://digitalaudioworks.com/

This is 4 input / 4 output, 24bit/96Khz... It's gotten great reviews. It
also comes with a cd packed with "Maximum Audio Tools" s/w, including a
OEM 16 track version of Emagic Logic Audio (Logic-Delta).

http://store.yahoo.com/dawstore/mimd442.html

There is the Delta 66 which adds SPDIF I/O for $349.00...

http://store.yahoo.com/dawstore/mimd662.html

I keep looking and this seems like the highest quality vs. price
solution... I haven't purchased yet though so if anyone knows of other
quality options, please let me know!

Best,
-Miko

>>> gendel777@yahoo.com 03/01/01 02:56PM >>>
The Emagic "Aw2" is a pretty good soundcard and it
costs around US$ 200-220, I read event electronics
came out with a new soundcard that also is around $US
200, I think it s called "Mia" or "Mona".
Alx