Re: EDP input/output gain & distortion problems

>If Lexicon
>were to sell the rights to Vortex to someone and a new production run was
>started would they be exactly the same as the original?

considering the widely differing opinions of this particular unit
(it's the most-confusing piece of crap vs. it's the best thing since
sliced bread...and many points inbetween...with me leaning more to
the former)

i couldn't help but find some humor in the thought of reproducing them...

*

if Ford were to sell the rights to the Corvair to someone and a new
production run was started would they be exactly the same as the
original?

hey...might give Nader something new to chew on.

rich